Standing out because we’re proud. Discover Sainsbury’s Bank
We aim to make our Bank a great place to work for all colleagues.
We’re an exciting and growing organisation at a time of unprecedented change in the financial services industry. As our customers seek more and more innovative services and technology, being part of one of the UK’s most trusted brands brings our colleagues exciting opportunities to fulfil their potential.
We want our people to develop to be the best they can be, learning from each other, their managers and through structured learning activity that develops behavioural and technical capability.
We want our colleagues to stay with us because they feel valued and stimulated. Because of this, they’ll recommend us as a great place to work.
It feels different to work at our Bank because our values guide everything we do and we have a warm culture where inventive collaborative thinking is encouraged.
Sainsbury's Bank structure is made up of eight departments:
- Business Change
- Colleague & Communications (HR, Colleague Communications, Reward)
- Customer (Brand, Customer Relationship Management & Data, Digital)
- Finance (which includes SRM, Procurement, Legal)
- Operations (IT, Customer Service, Central Operations)
- Trading (Banking, Travel Money, Insurance)