Based in the heart of Central London, 80 Strand, Nectar Loyalty is the company behind Nectar, the UK’s largest loyalty programme, with 19m members across the country. We’re recruiting an ambitious Analyst to work closely with decision makers at some of the prominent consumer brands who partner in Nectar.
Do you take satisfaction in seeing your recommendations implemented in the ‘real world’? Are you looking to utilise and further develop both analytical and client management skills? Are you analytically creative and motivated by new challenges?
When you join Nectar Loyalty you’ll put your analytics skills to work in our Loyalty Analytics team, working together with a number of internal stakeholders and Nectar partners. You’ll join the team to help Nectar understand customers’ interactions with Nectar Partners and the individual purchases they make. You will have the UK’s largest loyalty database, along with customer and SKU level data to hand to help you answer challenging analytical questions.
What will you be doing?
- You’ll analyse Nectar data to maximise understanding of customer behaviour and provide impactful insight and recommendations to internal and external clients.
- You’ll build your analytical knowledge as you help deliver end to end analytical projects
- You’ll take responsibility for answering day to day queries and analytical projects, such as:
- Understanding how Nectar collectors interact with our digital channels and offers
- Scoping and creating performance trackers in Tableau which will directly influence client decisions
- You’ll take a proactive role in delivering analytical value to our stakeholders, such as improving process efficiencies and experimenting with innovative methods to enhance analytical outputs
- You’ll be responsible for making your insight actionable; explaining complex analytics to non- technical audiences and making clear recommendations on how to use your insight
- You’ll evaluate Nectar Partners’ marketing campaigns across a range of digital channels and provide recommendations to inform future campaigns and targeting
- You’ll look beyond the data to find relevant and actionable insights that are useful and interesting to clients
- An innovative mind and a passion for solving problems
- A university degree (2:1 or higher) in a numerate discipline
- Technical confidence, a fluent user of databases and statistical tools with a proven ability to write and develop database code (ideally SQL as well as R or SAS). Previous experience of BI tools (e.g. Tableau or Business Objects) would be advantageous
- Previous analytical experience showing application of insight to address business questions. The ability to transfer your current skills to loyalty analytics will be key
- Strong communication skills, a confident curiosity to explore and understand analytical problems, with evidence of how you share insights with colleagues to achieve actionable results