Leading at Sainsbury’s calls for brilliant role models who lead from the front. As a Customer and Trading Manager, you’ll be part of our store leadership team who work together to create a consistently brilliant service for our customers whilst developing a diverse, motivated and energised team who love what they do.
Always ready to support, challenge and influence, you’ll coach colleagues to provide a brilliant service to our customers and together you’ll drive sales for your store. You’ll be hardworking, driven to succeed and offer excellent customer service no matter what you’re doing.
Brilliant planning and prioritisation skills as well as excellent commercial acumen are essential. You’ll love variety within your day and be a great team player, working side-by-side with your colleagues - owning the whole customer and colleague experience for your department, from great shop floor standards to ensuring the safety of everyone around you. You’ll also have the flexibility to support different store locations when asked.
Retail experience isn’t essential, but the right person is - an inspiring manager who works at pace, a responsive listener and a great communicator who is keen to use new technology. Our values make us different – there’s no uniform, because we want you to be you and there are lots of great benefits in helping us lead the way in retail, including:
- A discount card after 12 weeks for you and a second user that gives you 10% off your Sainsbury’s shopping, 10% off at Argos and 10% discount at Habitat.
- Annual bonus scheme where you are rewarded on your individual contribution to our success.
- Retirement savings plan where we match your contributions up to 7.5%.
- Discounted shares in our Sainsbury’s Sharesave scheme.
- Our cycle to work scheme gives you the opportunity to hire a brand new bike and cycling equipment.
- Special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more.
Click apply to start your Sainsbury’s journey. If you meet our criteria you will then be invited to complete a video interview with us, before being invited to an in-store assessment.