As a Food Customer & Trading Manager, your role will be truly diverse. You’ll lead a large team across grocery, fresh food and more – planning schedules, managing performance and helping colleagues to provide a great shopping experience. Managing a team that will be replenishing shelves, creating a safe and clean shopping environment or helping our customers find that missing ingredient for a recipe. Whatever the task, you’ll ensure our customers get the best products and service every time.
You’ll be confident, self-driven, eager to learn, and keen to try new things – a brilliant planner with strong prioritisation skills and the flexibility to support different locations on an ad hoc basis.
Experience in working with food isn’t essential, but the right person is - an inspiring manager who works at pace, a responsive listener, a great communicator and keen to use new technology. Our values make us different - there’s no uniform, because we want you to be you, and there are lots of great benefits in helping us lead the way in retail, including:
• A discount card after 12 weeks for you and a second user that gives you 10% off your Sainsbury’s shopping, 10% off at Argos and 25% discount at Habitat
• Annual bonus scheme where you are rewarded on your individual contribution to our success
• Retirement savings plan where we match your contributions up to 7.5%
• Discounted shares in our Sainsbury’s Sharesave scheme
• Our cycle to work scheme gives you the opportunity to hire a brand new bike and cycling equipment
• Special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more
This role has a salary range of £22,000 to £27,000 (plus a £4,500 premium for nightshift colleagues where applicable), depending on store size, team size and experience.
Leading starts here – click apply to start your Food CTM recruitment journey. When completing our online application you will also complete a short test to demonstrate your relevant skills. Please upload a CV as it is important for us to see how you have got to this point in your career. After this you will be invited to a video or telephone interview with our specialized recruitment team. If successful you will attend an in store assessment where you will have the chance to demonstrate your skills and show how you would tackle the CTM role.