As a Part-Time Nightshift Customer & Trading Manager, you’ll lead the overnight replenishment team. You’ll make sure our store is set up with great products and brilliant displays, ready to delight customers the very next day. From replenishing the shelves and taking deliveries into the warehouse, your team is key to our customers getting exactly what they want, every time they shop with us. We know it’s sometimes a challenge juggling a busy life with working nights, so to help you keep that balance, this part-time role is for 2 nights (10 hour shifts). Salary starts at £25,000, Salary will be dependent upon your experience as well as the store size, complexity and location. (plus a £4,500 premium for nightshift managers).
Managing in a Sainsbury’s store calls for a brilliant role model who leads from the front. Always ready to support, challenge and influence, you’ll be focused on creating and managing a diverse, motivated and energised team who love what they do. You’ll coach colleagues to provide a brilliant service to our customers and together you’ll drive sales for your store. A brilliant planner with strong prioritisation skills and excellent commercial acumen, you’ll have the flexibility to support different locations, at different times, when asked.
Retail experience isn’t essential, but the right person is - an inspiring manager who works at pace, a responsive listener and a great communicator who is keen to use new technology. Our values make us different – there’s no uniform, because we want you to be you and there are lots of great benefits in helping us lead the way in retail, including:
• You'll receive a discount card after 12 weeks for you and a second user that gives you 15% off your Sainsbury’s shopping for five days every pay day and 10% off at Sainsbury’s, Argos, and Habitat throughout the year.
• Annual bonus scheme where you are rewarded on your individual contribution to our success
• Retirement savings plan where we match your contributions up to 7.5%
• Discounted shares in our Sainsbury’s Sharesave scheme
• Our cycle to work scheme gives you the opportunity to hire a brand new bike and cycling equipment
• Special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more
Click apply to start your Sainsbury’s journey.