We’re busy transforming retail to make every customer experience a brilliant one. And it starts with our managers, in new roles where they have the support and freedom they need to truly lead.
We know it can be a challenge juggling a busy life with working nights. Our full time shifts are 4 nights per week, meaning that you have more time to enjoy the things you love outside of work. If you are looking for more flexibility we also have a range of part time shifts available to fit around your schedule. These are leadership roles and include a premium pay of £4,500 (full time).
- You’ll coach and support store colleagues to delight customers
- You’ll seek out new ways to do a great job and get the best from your team
- Efficient, quick, and ready to use your initiative, you’ll help drive sales
- You’ll keep everyone focused on doing the right thing for every single customer, every time
- A leader in the making: ready to influence, support and challenge in and outside your immediate team
- Passionate about customer service
- An inspiring communicator, responsive listener and great collaborator
- Driven and always learning
- A first-rate planner and decision maker
- Open-minded: the more flexible you are, the more likely we are to find a place for you
While you're helping us lead the way in retail, we’ll help you to be the leader you want to be. You can expect:
- Leadership, support and guidance from your line manager
- Tailored performance and development plans for you and your teams
- Info and digital applications at your fingertips, that make your job easier
- Access to field and central support teams
- Other Sainsbury’s Group benefits, such as discounted shopping
- There’s no uniform, because we want you to be you
- A salary range of £25,000 - £39,000 (plus a £4,500 premium for nightshift colleagues), depending on store size, team size and experience
This is a 4S grade nightshift role.