Managing in a Sainsbury’s store calls for brilliant role models who lead from the front. Always ready to influence, support and challenge, you’ll be focused on creating and managing a motivated and energised team who love what they do. You’ll coach colleagues to provide a brilliant service to our customers and together you’ll drive sales for your store. It’s about making a difference to everyone around you.
As a Nightshift Customer & Trading Manager, you’ll lead the overnight replenishment team. You’ll work together to make sure the store is set up with great products and brilliant displays, ready to delight our customers the next day. From replenishing the shelves to taking deliveries into the warehouse, your team is key to our customers getting exactly what they want, every time they shop with us. We know it can sometimes be a challenge juggling a busy life with working nights, so to help keep that balance, our full time Nightshift CTMs only work 4 days a week.
You’ll be confident, self-driven, eager to learn, and keen to try new things – a brilliant planner with strong prioritisation skills and the flexibility to support different locations on an ad hoc basis.
Experience working overnight hours isn’t essential, but the right person is - an inspiring manager who works at pace, a responsive listener, a great communicator and keen to use new technology. Our values make us different - there’s no uniform, because we want you to be you, and there are lots of great benefits in helping us lead the way in retail, including:
• Our full time shifts are only 4 nights per week, meaning that you have more time to enjoy the things you love outside of work.
• A discount card after 12 weeks for you and a second user that gives you 10% off your Sainsbury’s shopping, 10% off at Argos and 25% discount at Habitat
• Annual bonus scheme where you are rewarded on your individual contribution to our success
• Retirement savings plan where we match your contributions up to 7.5%
• Discounted shares in our Sainsbury’s Sharesave scheme
• Our cycle to work scheme gives you the opportunity to hire a brand new bike and cycling equipment
• Special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more
This role has a salary range of £28,000 - £32,000 (plus a £4,500 premium for nightshift colleagues where applicable), depending on store size, team size and experience.
Leading starts here – click apply to start your Nightshift CTM recruitment journey. When completing our online application you will also complete a short test to demonstrate your relevant skills. Please upload a CV as it is important for us to see how you have got to this point in your career. After this you will be invited to a video or telephone interview with our specialized recruitment team. If successful you will attend an in store assessment where you will have the chance to demonstrate your skills and show how you would tackle the CTM role.