HGV Drivers with a Difference
We would like to invite all with an existing HGV1/LGV-C+E license only, to apply for night driver vacancies (start times between 23:00-02:30) that have arisen in the transport department for Full-Time LGV drivers.
No more than 6 points on licence and you must have held your C + E licence for more than one year.
You don’t get to be one of the nation’s largest and most loved supermarkets without a brilliant team — and HGV Drivers like you keep Sainsbury’s moving 24/7. Fancy joining us?
Being a Sainsbury’s nights HGV Driver is more than getting goods from depot to store on time and in perfect condition. It’s about helping your community eat, shop and live better, all while being part of a family that just so happens to be about 187,000-people strong. After all, making the best-quality products available in-store for our customers is what we’re in this for. Just ask the millions of people up and down the country who choose to shop with us every week.
If you’d like to be part of Sainsbury’s as an HGV Night Driver working guaranteed, pre-planned shifts so it’s easy for you to plan your personal time, take a look at the role details below.
Location: Haydock Depot
Hours: 48 Hours Per Week
Contract type: Full time Nights - Permanent
Rate: £37,654.16 Per annum
Start time: various between 23:00-02:30
- Guaranteed hours
- Pre-planned night shifts so you can organise your personal time
- You’ll get a shiny new kit
- Season ticket loan after you’ve completed 12 weeks of service and passed your probation
- Discount card after 12 weeks that gives you 10% off your Sainsbury’s, Argos and Habitat shopping
- Special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more
- Cycle to work scheme available
- Full PPE provided
- Annual CPC training is covered by us