Reporting & Insight Analyst – Technical Operations and Packaging
This exciting role within the Sainsbury’s Argos Technical & Ethical Team offers a great opportunity for a motivated and aspiring person. The Reporting & Insight Analyst, will interface with the team to maintain and develop the business systems used by the Technical & Ethical Team; and will support all required reporting from these systems. The role is varied and gives a wide remit to utilise many skills and attributes; including systems process mapping to enable on-going development of these; data analysis and project management.
The Analyst will have responsibility for the provision of customer insight reporting information for the technical team, supporting the objectives of reducing product returns, concerns and improving supplier performance, which ultimately will improve customer satisfaction.
The Analyst will support the maintenance of the Technical & Ethical systems with other areas of the business, identifying efficiencies, accuracy and stability.
What will you be doing?
- Provide regular reporting of required management information to agreed timescales, providing bespoke analysis and investigation as and when required
- Co-ordinate the provision of information and insight, including after sales, to the Technical teams to support development of new ideas and strategies that will effectively contribute to continuous product quality improvements across the ranges, enabling continuous improvement of customer satisfaction and returns reduction
- Support the development of the technical systems and data management whilst ensuring the delivery of day-to-day system requirements
- Provide coaching to Technical & Ethical on the use of available data
- Technical qualification equivalent to HNC
- Computer literate, including following programmes: Excel, Access, BO, MS Office, and SharePoint
- Analytical & Numerical skills
- Ability to write reports and present actions with clear communication skills
- Knowledge of business principles and core values
- Interest in commercial issues