The Marketing Associate is responsible for taking on a variety of tasks to aid the successful completion of planned marketing campaigns, including collating insights, tracking campaigns and assisting in the development of marketing creative.
Assisting the team with marketing plans to support Nectar programme marketing KPIs – focusing on partner and programme engagement (delivering on commercial targets) and digital engagement (delivering on group strategic objectives), whilst balancing the needs of Nectar Partners, Nectar Commercial Teams, Group Marketing functions, Customer Strategy teams.
As a Marketing Associate you’ll:
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop and execute an annual CRM test and learn plan
- Create and update results trackers for CRM campaigns
- Work with design teams (internal & external), to update campaign creatives based on test results
- Assist the Nectar brand and programme marketing team in running multi-channel marketing campaigns across the year
- Writing briefs for offers, creative, campaign delivery and insights teams
- Ensure that campaigns are configured to produce measurable results – tagging etc
- Work with the Campaign Delivery team to ensure seamless delivery of marketing activity
- Create PowerPoint presentations to share key campaign details with stakeholders across the business throughout the campaign development process
- Work with the insights team, the campaign delivery team and the media agency to collate campaign results across channels
- Share results and opportunities with the wider business in order to maintain focus on the plan
- Co-ordination of internal marketing updates – including weekly headlines and quarterly newsletters to the business
- Collating competitor research and the latest industry news to share with the team
Our Nectar Brand team would love to see:
- Organisation skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Understanding of the customer marketing and loyalty landscape
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Good level of numeracy
- Commercial understanding
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint
Work-life balance is important to us, so we offer our colleagues as much flexibility as possible in line with the needs of their role. We trust them to decide how, where and when they work, combining remote and collaborative working with a flexible approach to hours, giving them plenty of time and space for life outside of work whilst delivering against our business goals.
As well as a great work-life balance, lots of on-the-job training and endless opportunities, click here for more detail on our benefits: https://sainsburys.jobs/working-for-us/benefits/