Flexible hybrid working from home with a base at one of our offices in: London or Coventry.
Let’s get to the heart of the matter…….
In every organisation, you’ll find the same core set of functions – the cogs that make the business run smoothly. But things here are a little different. (Basically, a little more brilliant in every way.)
We’re always looking for the brightest talent to bring fresh energy, experience, and inspiration to our vibrant, collaborative environment. It’s why we really encourage our teams to be themselves. To bring bold new ideas, to try things out, and go above and beyond. Not only to make our customers’ lives easier, but to be there for our colleagues too.
We have an exciting opportunity to come and join us on one of the biggest transformations we have ever seen as we bring our brands together like never before within Supply Chain.
As a Project Delivery Manager you will be leading on the delivery of significant projects within our Supply Chain Transformation programme, making sure we are developing solutions that meet the customer needs of tomorrow as well as stepping on our processes of today.
You will lead the delivery of the new capabilities across the Supply Chain Transformation programme, spear heading cross functional working groups and networking across multi- functional teams to identify and engage SMEs to ensure the change requirements are defined and delivered on time to successfully delivery the projects.
Being a key decision maker across the delivery teams, you will work closely with the Head of Supply Chain Transformation and the wider Supply chain and logistics teams to understand business priorities and ensure activities and dependencies are captured on the project roadmaps.
You will lead the roadmap and governance around your projects, capturing and managing our risks, issues, actions, decisions and dependencies. You will be an integral part of the transformation leadership team, ensuring we deliver our strategic north star and escalating the critical priorities to ensure we unlock value as fast as possible for our customers and colleagues.
So who and what are we looking for…….
- Significant experience in project management change initiatives
- Experience in large change programmes with proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Experience in Supply Chain and Logistics, Tech, or Retail End to End Operations
- Experience in interpreting data and analytics outputs ensuring you are able to interpret for a variety of audiences.
- Understanding of project management methodologies and best practice e.g Agile, Waterfall and Prince 2
- Experience in Highly developed problem-solving skills, distilling complex problems into clear problem statements with recommended solutions.
- Proven ability to land quickly and develop understanding of today’s world and the future vision.
- Build great relationships and collaborate with key stakeholders across the wider business.
- Influence both upwards and with your peers to drive pace and win-win solutions.
- Proven experience in Simplify complexity for others.
- Work with ambiguity, creating clarity for the programme and others.
- Desire to challenge the status quo and be curious.
If being part of a hugely influential team wasn’t enough, you’ll also receive a host of great benefits. As well as a competitive salary and a huge range of learning and development opportunities, you’ll also enjoy a bonus scheme, holiday allowance, pension, a save as you earn scheme and colleague discounts at Sainsbury's, Argos and Habitat
Click here for more detail on our benefits: https://sainsburys.jobs/working-for-us/benefits/
Work-life balance is important to us, so we offer our colleagues as much flexibility as possible in line with the needs of their role. We trust them to decide how, where and when they work, combining remote and collaborative working with a flexible approach to hours, giving them plenty of time and space for life outside of work whilst delivering against our business goals.