Nectar360 is a fully integrated loyalty, insights and media services agency. We own and operate Nectar, the UKs largest loyalty programme, helping some of the UKs biggest brands to build impactful relationships with their customers.
We manage Sainsbury’s shopper marketing services, utilising our insights and media expertise to connect the Sainsbury’s businesses, FMCG brands and their customers. To understand and influence 19 million customers, we use our rich transactional and lifestyle data.
Using our unmatched Nectar data-set and encompassing media portfolio we create impactful and relevant customer experiences – connecting our brand partners to their customers.
Nectar360 /Client Services
Holborn (London) & Home
Client Planning Director
At Nectar 360, not only are we busy running and developing the best loyalty programme and getting to know our customer better than anyone else, but we are also working with Sainsbury’s suppliers and Nectar partners to create multichannel campaigns that utilise new technologies to monetise digital platforms. We work with brands to create targeting and inspirational content for our customers’ objectives which generate interest, awareness and/or sales for their products and brand.
We are looking for an excellent candidate to create outstanding data led campaigns across the Nectar360 Media Services toolkit to contribute to the overall business targets.
- Develop a deep knowledge of the Nectar360 business, including our insights and communications capabilities and Sainsburys corporate, commercial and marketing strategies in order to champion the customer and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Develop an understanding of our clients’ businesses to confidently share recommendations that align to key strategic brand and account objectives
What you need to do:
- Interpret and explore client briefs, interrogate shopper data (using Sainsbury’s Insight Platform), benchmark data and market reports/data to create integrated, multi-channel media strategies including targeted and digital media.
- Present your data-led recommendations to the client, working with other teams internally to convert and implement your plan.
- Be responsible for the creation of innovative campaigns that are work and deliver on campaign objectives and ROI, and support with the evaluation process to ensure results are clear and actionable.
- Support the Planning team in driving proposal standards e.g. creative use of insights to drive campaign direction.
- Create tools that allow the effective communication of campaign activity & performance to Sainsbury’s trading teams.
- Deliver ad-hoc projects i.e.: support of events on Sainsbury’s corporate marketing calendar
What you need to know and show
- A university degree or equivalent (marketing preferred)
- Good project management skills with experience working on multiple projects
- Good communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain complex data/information in a simple way with great attention to detail
- Experience in Microsoft tools
- Able to build strong and effective relationships with clients through a collaborative approach to deliver quality data driven solutions
- Self-motivated, proactive and articulate with a keen interest (or ideally, experience) in customer data and communications
- To be a confident, articulate, inquisitive and creative individual
When you join the Nectar team you’ll need to be ready for some varied and challenging work, and to be part of a business where nothing stays the same for long. You’ll work alongside brilliant people who will inspire, support and challenge you to push boundaries both for you and the business.
You’ll develop through stretching goals, targeted development and exposure to interesting work and people. Working for Nectar, you will be proud to be part of one of the UK’s best known brands, and to be working with our Partners who are themselves, leading consumer and business brands.
We believe people are at their best and their happiest when they are using their strengths. We will work with you to work out what those strengths are and how best to use them to achieve what you need to, and more, and to go on to do great things within Nectar, and beyond.
We offer a competitive salary, bonus scheme and pension along with a host of other benefits to make working at Nectar enjoyable as possible.
In addition to the all-important competitive salary, pension & bonus offering, we totally get that life outside work is important to us all. So, we want to shout out some of our other great benefits…
- We offer flexible working to help you achieve a good work/life balance.
- Opportunity to buy extra holidays is on the table.
- Discounts on your weekly shop, buying a laptop or sofa? We’ve got it covered through your Sainsbury’s, Argos and Habitat store discount card.
Work-life balance is important to us, so we offer our colleagues as much flexibility as possible in line with the needs of their role. We trust them to decide how, where and when they work, combining remote and collaborative working with a flexible approach to hours, giving them plenty of time and space for life outside of work whilst delivering against our business goals.