You will be working in one of the fastest growing and dynamic areas of Sainsbury’s and supporting us in delivering an exceptional digital experience for all our customers.
You will work collaboratively with Sainsbury’s and Nectar360 teams to execute customer-centric activity for our Clients across Sainsbury’s Online and help deliver our shared commercial business plans.
You will support the eCommerce Client Service Team in day to day routine tasks and associated delivery processes.
As an eCommerce Client Service Support Executive, you’ll:
- Support with the online media booking and nomination process for supplier activation, ensuring timely and accurate communication to design and implementation teams
- Be the central point of contact for delivery queries and troubleshooting on media for both Client Services and Sainsbury’s Ecommerce
- Be the central point of contact for our shared team email inbox
- Supporting the wider Client Services team as required with training and planning
- Prepare weekly and ad hoc financial and web analytic reports using Google Analytics, Content Square and other tools as required
- Update the supplier activation packs and web pages with relevant information in a timely manner
- Collate relevant market, industry, and client information to communicate to the wider team
- Support the team in developing quick turnaround proposals for clients
- Support our financial admin by keeping processes up to date with 100% billing accuracy in a timely manner
Our eCommerce Client Services team would love to see:
- Very organised, efficient. Able to manage multiple situations in a demanding environment, the ability to cope under pressure
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and changing situations
- High level of resilience and tenacity required
- Takes responsibility of own actions, ensuring that they keep up to date with all communications, processes, and procedures
- Attention to detail & proficient in the use of Excel
- Problem solving
- Experience of working in a Marketing or Digital department
- Experience of working with commercial teams and/ or suppliers
- Understanding of media plans and/or analytics
Work-life balance is important to us, so we offer our colleagues as much flexibility as possible in line with the needs of their role. We trust them to decide how, where and when they work, combining remote and collaborative working with a flexible approach to hours, giving them plenty of time and space for life outside of work whilst delivering against our business goals.
As well as a great work-life balance, lots of on-the-job training and endless opportunities, click here for more detail on our benefits: https://sainsburys.jobs/working-for-us/benefits/