At Nectar360, not only are we busy running and developing the best loyalty programme and getting to know our customers better than anyone else, we are working with Argos suppliers to create multi – channel campaigns that utilise new technologies to monetise digital platforms. We work with brands to create targeted and inspirational content for our customer’s objectives which generates interest, awareness and/or sales for their products and brand.
You won’t find the typical stuffy corporate culture here, we pride ourselves on encouraging innovation, autonomy and future thinking. All the things that ensure we continue to be ahead of the curve in a competitive environment.
Nectar360 – Argos Client Services
Avebury (Milton Keynes) or Holborn (London) & Home
Senior Client Manager
In a nutshell
Nectar360 Client Services are responsible for a revenue stream by creating multi– channel campaigns and utilising new technologies to monetise digital platforms. We work with Argos brands to create customer focused, targeted and inspirational content for our brands objectives which generates interest, awareness and/or sales for their products.
As the UK’s leading multi-channel retailer, Argos provides a unique offer of choice, value, and convenience to meet customer needs, selling products through over 800 stores, website, and mobile apps. This is an exciting opportunity for a Client Manager to work in a hugely successful department for a digital retail leader with serious ambition!
We are looking for a bright and ambitious Client Manager to work with client and internal stakeholders to develop key account strategies and create customer centric media plans that meet client objectives and deliver against our annual revenue target. A self-starter who can think outside of the box and spot opportunities to help drive our business forward. You will be joining a dynamic team - a positive, forward-thinking, and can-do attitude is essential.
What I need to do
- Work closely with Commercial Trading teams and suppliers to understand their customer and campaign objectives
- Create customer centric multi-channel plans in response to Client brief & campaign objectives
- Be an advocate of the Argos Client Services team and be able to overtly communicate our vision and ways of working
- Maintain and grow Client and Commercial relationships
- Hit your contribution of our revenue target
- Astute relationship management, including influencing and excellent interpersonal skills required both across the breadth of the Sainsbury’s Argos business including Commercial Trading teams, Digital Trading Cells, Digital Marketing, Digital Development, Marketing, Nectar360 as well as external stakeholders
- As an expert across your clients’ categories, you will align with the Commercial teams to develop an understanding of performance and drivers to shape insight and communication recommendations to the client
- Confidently manage client relationships and develop a deep knowledge of your client’s businesses in order to identify and implement opportunities, mitigate risks and achieve annual client revenue targets
- Be comfortable to present to internal teams as well as external suppliers and agencies
- Be naturally curious and spot new media opportunities, trends, and general business opportunities
- Be able to project manage when required, drawing on the expertise of the teams around you to achieve objectives according to agreed parameters and timelines.
How I will succeed
- High energy, proactive and a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Delivering annual revenue target and be proactive in identifying risks and opportunities
- High level of customer focus and ability to work with others
- Great planning and prioritising skills in order to deliver plans to deadline
- A proactive and can-do attitude that accepts change in a fast-moving environment
- Commitment to ongoing personal development
What I need to know
- Experience of working in a Marketing/Digital/Commercial department and fast-moving pressured environment
- Excellent project management
- Ability to think creatively through both customer and commercial lenses to deliver market beating plans
- Comfortable working with ambiguity, changing situations and stretching targets
- High level of resilience and tenacity required – must be able to deal with challenge from across the business whilst maintaining a positive and proactive style
- Strong analytical and numerical capabilities
- Attention to detail & proficient in the use of Excel
- Skilled in problem solving
- Computer literate
- Experience of working with Commercial Trading teams
- Knowledge of a shopper marketing/client service model
- Experience and understanding of building media plans
- People management experience
What we offer
In addition to the all-important competitive salary, pension & bonus offering, we totally get that life outside work is important to us all. So, we want to shout out some of our other great benefits…
- We offer flexible working to help you achieve a good work/life balance.
- Opportunity to buy extra holidays is on the table.
- Discounts on your weekly shop, buying a laptop or sofa? We’ve got it covered through your Sainsbury’s, Argos and Habitat store discount card.
Flexible working and job share conversations are encouraged. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer that champions a diverse and inclusive culture. If you’re reading this, even if you’re not 100% sure you’re there with your experience, we’d still love to hear from you.