12 Month Fixed Term Contract
The Nectar360 Client Service & Ecommerce team are responsible for driving incremental client revenue into the business by creating multi – channel campaigns and utilising new technologies to monetise digital platforms. We work with brands to create targeted and inspirational content for our customer’s objectives which generates interest, awareness and/or sales for their products and brand.
This is an exciting and new opportunity for someone passionate about Digital media technologies, to work in a hugely successful department for a digital retail leader with serious ambition! Primary focus of the role would be to support and drive the sponsored products managed service for FMCG, General merchandising or agency clients.
We are looking for an ambitious advertising operations manager to implement, monitor and analyse digital performance media while also seeking opportunities to drive greater client engagement and efficiencies. Your role is integral in the end to end delivery process of client marketing campaigns leading clients to re-book and take on board the recommendations that you identify.
As Ad Operations Manager you’ll:
- Be responsible for Ecommerce Media Platform campaigns and client management, ensuring that Nectar360 performance media campaigns are set up and run as per the relevant targeting and agreed with client manager and clients
- Monitor campaign delivery, performance and effectiveness, ensuring that campaigns are on track for delivery and performance as expected; this will involve optimising by analysing across key metrics; CTR, CPC and ROAS
- Assist the analytics team in evaluating post campaigns, providing insights to report and share with the sales team
- Provide weekly updates in sales meeting on best performing campaigns to enable upsell or extension opportunities and identify underperforming campaigns, with a clear view on recommendations to improve performance and ensure all risks are mitigated
- A stakeholder for new channels and features that are built into our platforms from a campaign trading perspective and supporting in the development and rollout of new features across the Ecommerce Media Platform and Digital Trading Platform where relevant.
- Line manage up to 3 Ad Operations Executives and provide coaching for direct reports and create a positive environment to enable your team to deliver brilliant campaigns for clients & hit our revenue targets.
Our Nectar360 Client Service & Ecommerce team would love to see:
- Experience of working with digital media
- Strong analytical skills and ability to simplify complexity in written and verbal communications
- Very organised, efficient and can manage multiple situations in a demanding environment
- Comfortable working under pressure with ambiguity and changing situations
- High level of resilience and tenacity required – must be able to deal with challenge from across the business whilst maintaining a positive and proactive style
- Takes ownership of the role, using initiative, ensuring they keep up to date with all communications, processes and procedures
- Attention to detail & proficient in the use of Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication to promote the opportunity with internal and external stakeholders
- Problem solving and enjoys a challenge!
- Understanding of, or experience of, working with FMCG and Retail clients would be advantageous
- Enthusiastic about developing your career and being hands-on in establishing a new and exciting part of the business
Work-life balance is important to us, so we offer our colleagues as much flexibility as possible in line with the needs of their role. We trust them to decide how, where and when they work, combining remote and collaborative working with a flexible approach to hours, giving them plenty of time and space for life outside of work whilst delivering against our business goals.
As well as a great work-life balance, lots of on-the-job training and endless opportunities, click here for more detail on our benefits: https://sainsburys.jobs/working-for-us/benefits/