12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Are you passionate about customer loyalty? Are you an expert in developing long term client relationships? Do you have the gravitas, drive and expertise to inspire key business objectives? Do you want a role where you can really make your mark on an organisation and influence strategy? Do you want to work for the biggest loyalty programme in the UK? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
As a Partner Manager, you’ll combine exceptional client relationship management skills with the ability to interpret and apply consumer insights to provide long-term strategic loyalty solutions to our partners
As a Partner Manager you’ll:
- Lead conversations in developing annual joint business plans and the strategic direction with Partners, delivering key work streams.
- Oversee delivery of multiple marketing campaigns and projects simultaneously, that deliver measurable commercial benefits to your partner, against joint business plan objectives
- Own the production and management of multi-million pound annual budgets and quarterly forecasts for your partner organisations
- Foresee and plan revenue impacts; identify opportunities and risks as part of the joint business plan and ensure your team are focused on this
- Proactively identifying incremental revenue opportunities; business case new initiatives to sell in to partners
- Own and develop all aspects of running of the account, managing all internal and external stakeholders
- Be the first port of call for partners; coordinating internal and external communication
- Lead monthly meetings and quarterly reviews with senior stakeholders
- Have line management responsibility for one fully-resourced Partner Executives
Our Partnerships team would love to see:
- Minimum five years’ experience in marketing, loyalty and customer relationship management
- Previously working within a client account role
- Knowledge within consumer loyalty or retail
- Experience executing CRM or data-driven marketing activities
- Previous ownership of financial targets/experience of budgeting/ forecasting
- Effective problem solving skills; results-oriented
- Solid track record of engaging and managing key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Strong project management abilities with attention to detail and the drive to make things happen
Work-life balance is important to us, so we offer our colleagues as much flexibility as possible in line with the needs of their role. We trust them to decide how, where and when they work, combining remote and collaborative working with a flexible approach to hours, giving them plenty of time and space for life outside of work whilst delivering against our business goals.
As well as a great work-life balance, lots of on-the-job training and endless opportunities, click here for more detail on our benefits: https://sainsburys.jobs/working-for-us/benefits/