At Nectar360, not only are we busy running and developing the best loyalty programme and getting to know our customers better than anyone else, we are working collaboratively with Sainsbury's FMCG suppliers to create physical, omni-channel campaigns to meet their brand and business objectives. Utilising the plethora of first party data we have, we work with brands to create targeted and inspirational content for our client’s objectives which generates interest, awareness and/or sales for their products and brand.
You won’t find the typical stuffy corporate culture here, we pride ourselves on encouraging innovation, autonomy and future thinking. All the things that ensure we continue to be ahead of the curve in a competitive environment.
If you’re looking for an energetic environment where your talent can grow, we are actively recruiting for a Senior Client Executive. This role is responsible for working across a range of Sainsbury's FMCG clients to manage and deliver communication campaigns and insights consultancy for all aspects of Nectar360’s offering.
As a Client Executive you’ll:
- Develop a deep knowledge of the Nectar360 business, communications, insights capabilities and Sainsbury’s in order to confidently manage / own client relationships where appropriate
- Develop a deep knowledge of the Clients businesses in order to develop and present communication and insights proposals
- Responsible for interpreting the Client’s brief and implementing this through the appropriate campaign tool
- Provide daily support to line manager, which include but, are not limited to In/Around Store media (e.g. Entrance Gates, Trolley Media, Bollards etc), targeted communications (e.g. Coupon at Till, Direct Mail, Email etc), campaign evaluation of all Nectar360 media channels, insight consultancy, Self Serve and market research
- To foster insight led communications, manage and develop strong, productive relationships:
- Obtain and apply detailed understanding of client sales and marketing objectives
- Manage relevant activity for your client base and deliver against agreed budget and timelines, working with (and managing where appropriate) key contacts
- Work alongside Business Unit Planners, Data Planners and Analysts to deliver strategic, tactical and integrated campaigns with quantitative and qualitative analysis. Ensuring delivery against agreed timings
- Close the loop: Ensure timely delivery of results to clients, reporting against the individual requirements of the brief with a recommendation for future investment based on learnings from the campaign evaluation
Our Client Services team would love to see:
- University degree (marketing major desired); or equivalent business experience
- Relevant previous client-related marketing experience, ideally in retail or FMCG
- Excellent project management/communication/presentation skills, well organised with attention to detail
- Ability to manage suppliers at peer level
- Self-motivated with an understanding of analytics and the creative development process
- High energy, proactive and a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
Work-life balance is important to us, so we offer our colleagues as much flexibility as possible in line with the needs of their role. We trust them to decide how, where and when they work, combining remote and collaborative working with a flexible approach to hours, giving them plenty of time and space for life outside of work whilst delivering against our business goals.
As well as a great work-life balance, lots of on-the-job training and endless opportunities, click here for more detail on our benefits: https://sainsburys.jobs/working-for-us/benefits/