Finance Transformation / Finance
Manchester Support Centre & Home (Flexible on location, can be based from London, Milton Keynes, Coventry)
In a nutshell
Exciting new role created to support our Finance Transformation Team and would be ideal for individuals with strong admiistration skills or graduate looking to start their career with our business. Sitting at the heart of the team, you will be responsible for supporting the administrative, analytical and organisational activities of the Finance Transformation team. You will help drive the Finance transformation agenda forward, being an ambassador for the programme. This is a customer-centric delivery role, comprising of programme administration and support.
Programme administration will include supporting on all admin duties to do with diary and meeting management; and ownership and support of project activities. This will include responsibility for the administration, co-ordination and documentation of activites including progress tracking.
What you need to do
• Conduct all programme administration activities relating to organisation of diary, meeting and room and travel management including programme and project meetings.
• Support the planning and scheduling activities of the team.
• Capturing key actions, documenting meeting notes and maintaining the SharePoint drives and intranet pages used by the team.
• Work alongside project and work stream leads to support progress of the programme.
• Assist the wider team in relation to specific projects / initiatives and support with other ad-hoc administrative tasks as required.
• Pro-active co-ordination across all Futures programmes, supporting with consistency and alignment of Futures programmes, through effective working relationships with stakeholders.
• Support the creation of programme project management reporting, through planning, co-ordination and stakeholder engagement.
What you need to know and show
• A highly organised and structured way of working
• Strong inter-personal skills to build relationships with stakeholders, and the ability to influence and advise
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially in Project, Powerpoint and Excel
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Story-telling and presentation skills
• Discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality and sensitivies around information
• A customer-centric mindset
• Accurate judgement of when to escalate issues
• Be an advocate for and celebrate success
• Prior project/programme co-ordination experience
• Innovative, well-organised and self-motivated
Support we will provide
• Access to Finance teams within the business
• Workstream leads within the business
• Project Management tools
What we offer
If being part of a hugely influential team wasn’t enough, you’ll also receive a host of great benefits. As well as a competitive salary and a huge range of learning and development opportunities, you’ll also enjoy a bonus scheme, holiday allowance, pension, a save as you earn scheme and staff discounts at Sainsbury's, Argos and Habitat.
Work-life balance is important to us, so we offer our colleagues as much flexibility as possible in line with the needs of their role. We trust them to decide how, where and when they work, combining remote and collaborative working with a flexible approach to hours, giving them plenty of time and space for life outside of work whilst delivering against our business goals.