Senior Client Executive i2C
What is the role about?
Based in the heart of Central London, 80 Strand, an exciting opportunity for a Senior Client Executive has become available to join the fun, energetic & collaborative i2C team – part of Nectar Loyalty. You will be responsible for managing and delivering communication campaigns and insights consultancy for all aspects of Insight to Communication’s (i2C) offering with relevant suppliers of Sainsbury’s.
So who are i2C?
Insights 2 Communication LLP ("i2C") offers suppliers comprehensive multi-channel marketing solutions in and around Sainsbury's stores and online. i2C has a unique approach to store and customer planning. Using Nectar, the UK's most comprehensive customer database, their teams conduct advanced analysis to uncover new insights about shopper interactions and brands.
You can find more information on the i2C website - http://www.i-2-c.co.uk/
What you will be doing:
- Develop a deep knowledge of the i2C business, communications, insights capabilities and Sainsbury’s in order to confidently manage client relationships
- Develop a deep knowledge of the Clients businesses in order to develop and present communication and insights proposals
- Responsible for interpreting the Client’s brief and implementing this through the appropriate campaign tool
- Provide daily support to line manager, which include but, are not limited to In/Around Store media (e.g. Entrance Gates, Trolley Media, etc), targeted communications (e.g. Coupon at Till, Direct Mail, Email etc), campaign evaluation of all i2C media channels, insight consultancy, Self-Serve and market research
- Obtain and apply detailed understanding of client sales and marketing objectives
- Support annual planning process for key clients both internally and with clients
- Manage relevant activity for your client base and deliver against agreed budget and timelines, working with (and managing where appropriate) key contacts
- Utilise appropriate processes and document templates to ensure that all parties are briefed correctly to facilitate efficient project management
- Work alongside Business Unit Planners, Data Planners and Analysts to deliver strategic, tactical and integrated campaigns with quantitative and qualitative analysis. Ensuring delivery against agreed timings
- Work with Retail Consultants to identify opportunities to engage and grow the i2C network with a view to incremental sales.
- Manage the finance process for all your campaigns and Clients, ensuring that billing is accurate and on time
- Close the loop: Ensure timely delivery of results to clients, reporting against the individual requirements of the brief with a recommendation for future investment based on learnings from the campaign evaluation
- Proactively provide managers with regular (min. weekly) updates on the status of all projects and communicate problems as appropriate
- Proactively provide managers with input to senior client meetings as required and lead client campaign reviews involving other functions as appropriate
- Remain up to date on industry trends and competitive threats, leveraging opportunities where appropriate
- University degree –(marketing major desired); or equivalent business experience
- Relevant previous client-related marketing experience, ideally in retail or FMCG
- Experience in direct, in-store and digital marketing practices as well as media evaluation (desired)
- Excellent project management/communication/presentation skills, well organised with attention to detail
- Ability to manage suppliers at peer level
- Self-motivated with an understanding of analytics and the creative development process
- Experience of financial management
- High energy, proactive and a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
When you join the i2C team you’ll need to be ready for some varied and challenging work, and to be part of a business where nothing stays the same for long. You’ll work alongside brilliant people who will inspire, support and challenge you to push boundaries both for you and the business.
You’ll develop through stretching goals, targeted development and exposure to interesting work and people. Working for i2C, you will be working with the UK’s best known FMCG brands such as such as PepsiCo, P&G and Nestle.
We believe people are at their best and their happiest when they are using their strengths. We will work with you to work out what those strengths are and how best to use them to achieve what you need to, and more, and to go on to do great things within i2C, and beyond.