The big question: why on earth should a Tech professional like you work for a 150-year-old retail chain? Because we’re on a journey. Changing the way we operate. Learning to think nimble. Giving our teams the time and freedom they need to push boundaries. To create amazing systems and technologies. To give our colleagues and our customers even more incredible experiences.
There are thousands of experts to talk to and learn from. We’ve got data from billions of transactions for our teams to play with. Things get built here. They get made here. They hit customers and colleagues quickly. Welcome to the home of Sainsbury's Tech.
- CI / CD pipelines
- Infrastructure as code using tools such as CloudFormation, SAML, Terraform and / or Ansible
What we’re looking for:
- Experience building and deploying docker containers
- Strong CI/CD pipelines experience: designing, implementing & maintaining including git SCM, testing, packaging & deployment
- Experience implementing monitoring & alerting solutions
- Cloud experience specifically AWS related
- Familiar with AWS well architected framework
In return you’ll get:
- Colleague discount across the multi-brands – Sainsbury’s, Argos and Habitat
- Holiday allowance
- Bonus scheme
- Pension plan
- Special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more
Flexible working and job share conversations are encouraged. Across our multi-brands, we’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer that champions a diverse and inclusive culture. If you’re reading this, even if you’re not 100% sure you’re there with your experience, we’d still love to hear from you. If you’d like to find out more head to Sainsbury's Tech.