Our Digital Division’s mission is to make every customer’s online experience with us a brilliant one. And to make that happen we’re now looking for a talented bunch of Product Designers that can help us deliver a seamless, distinct digital experience wherever possible.
As a Product Designer, you’ll be responsible for designing integrated digital experiences as well as products and services across the Sainsbury’s Group (Sainsbury’s, Argos, Sainsbury’s Bank, Nectar, Tu and Habitat).
You’ll work with Digital Design teams across London and Coventry, where the customer and colleague are at the heart of everything we do. We’ll expect you to approach design inclusively and use insights and evidence to back-up your ideas. And you’ll need to bring a wealth of knowledge with you as a previous product, UX or UI designer.
In return, you’ll have the opportunity to create and improve digital products, touchpoints, services and brands across food, fashion, finance and general merchandise in a business that’s committed to ensuring our customers can shop wherever and whenever they want.
If you’re excited by the ever-changing landscape of how people shop and work and want to join an innovative team at a pivotal time in its growth, then we would love to hear from you.
- A solid background of defining and delivering innovative design solutions that meet customer needs as well as business challenges
- Experience as a product, UX or UI designer with a big brand or agency or the desire to work for one
- An engaging and confident approach to presenting your solutions to stakeholders
- Experience of working with and contributing to design systems and principles
- Confidence in using insights (quant and qual) to discover and define and using usability testing to validate
- Experience of collaborative working in a multi-disciplined, agile environment