You don’t get to be one of the nation’s largest and most loved supermarkets without a brilliant team — and warehouse colleagues are central to keeping our warehouses running smoothly, ensuring that our customers can buy the goods they need in Store.
Being a Sainsbury’s warehouse colleague is more than picking goods accurately and in perfect condition. It’s about helping your community eat, shop and live better, all while being part of a family that just so happens to be about 187,000-people strong. After all, making the best-quality products available in-store for our customers is what we’re in this for. Just ask the millions of people up and down the country who choose to shop with us every week.
If you’d like to be part of Sainsbury’s as a warehouse colleague, working a pre-planned shift, take a look at the role details below, whether you have previous warehouse experience or not. You will work a flexible shift which includes any 5 days from 7.
Location: Fleming Road, Waltham Abbey, EN9 3BZ
Hours: 40 per week
Contract type: Permanent
- Pre-planned shifts
- Work with the best colleagues and the latest equipment
- Season ticket loan after you’ve completed 12 weeks of service and passed your probation
- Discount card after 12 weeks that gives you 10% off your Sainsbury’s, Argos and Habitat shopping
- Special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more
- Cycle to work scheme available
- Full PPE provided
- Comprehensive training to help you perform well in the role