Be part of something brand new
There have been some really exciting things going on behind the scenes here. Argos now combines an online ordering and home delivery model to rival the biggest competitors with handy collection points in Sainsbury’s stores, too.
We’re now opening a number of new Argos Local Fulfilment Centres (LFCs) nationwide to ensure that customers receive their orders when and how they prefer. But what does this mean for you?
You’ll probably never have been so close to your customers. You’ll have the chance to hand products directly to the customer and help your team succeed. We know great people when we find them, and will want to help you grow and achieve everything you want from your career.
What makes this different?
It’s our customer focus. We don’t have to wait for a spreadsheet or graph to tell us how well we’re doing, because we’re getting feedback directly from the customers. So you’ll hear firsthand the kind of impact you’re making.
What you’ll be doing
There’s no heavy lifting in this warehouse role. Instead, you’ll be told via headset where the orders are in the depot, pick the right ones, and deliver those quickly to waiting drivers and customers. You’ll also be putting deliveries away in the correct place.
The centre is built on teamwork, and you’ll soon get into the rhythm of the job with friendly colleagues around to help you.
What’s in it for you?
These are new environments, so you’ll be joining a team at the beginning, quickly making yourself indispensable to the team. You’ll really benefit from the supportive, family feel and helpful management.
We’ve got more than enough room for people who want part-time or job share roles too, so let’s talk about your availability.
Alongside this, we also offer a great range of benefits for all our colleagues, including:
- Discount card (after 12 weeks) for you and a second user that gives you 15% off your Sainsbury’s shopping for five days every pay day, and 10% off at Sainsbury’s, Argos and Habitat throughout the year.
- Generous holiday entitlement, maternity and paternity leave.
- Pension – we’ll match 4-7% of your pension contributions.
- Sainsbury’s share scheme – build up an investment at discounted rates
- Wellbeing support – access to emotional support, counselling, legal and financial advice
- Colleague networks – link with like-minded people to help fulfil your potential.
- Our Cycle to Work scheme gives you the opportunity to hire a new bike and cycling equipment, whilst saving on tax and NI.
- Special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more.