6 Month Fixed Term Contract
At Nectar360, we’re busy building the best loyalty programme we can and getting to know our customers better than anyone else. With over 20 million Nectar users and over 5 billion Nectar points shared, we’re the market leader in delivering superior data analytics.
Although we’re a front runner, you won’t find the typical stuffy corporate culture here. We pride ourselves on encouraging innovation, autonomy and future thinking. All the things that ensure we continue to be ahead of the curve in a competitive environment.
Based on in Holborn, we’ve ensured that our team are in the thick of it. You’ll find a fast paced, exciting, game-changing team, basically all the great things you would expect to find in a start-up agency, but with the richest commercial data on the market at your fingertips.
A key focus for this role, will be to technically on-board and maintain integrations for all new affiliate partners in an efficient and seamless manner as well as managing all brand promotions.
You will report into the Partner Director responsible for the Nectar eShops Account Management team, with support from the Nectar Production Support teams.
- You will oversee and maintain the existing technical integrations of the Nectar eShops products to ensure continued functionality for partners
- You will build a highly detailed knowledge of Nectar’s affiliate technology, using this knowledge to assist with customer enquiries
- You will regularly review and maintain the primary dataflows, ensuring smooth running of the integral tech elements, diagnosing and resolving operational faults
- You will co-ordinate client integration testing, agree service level SLAs and support procedures, and provide knowledge transfer to internal stakeholders.
- You will use your analytical and problem solving skills to diagnose issues and identify process improvements
- You will build and maintain successful relationships, particularly with the affiliates account management team and technical teams, regarding prioritisation, technical delivery of new propositions and changes to existing partnerships
- You will manage and report on the backend financial flows, maintaining accurate records of incoming payments booked by the account management team
- You will have experience in a technical delivery environment, and evidence a determination and versatility which has enabled you to achieve high quality outcomes against demanding timelines. You’ll also be required to carry out some hands on technical investigations, so an aptitude for this is essential
- You will be a results-oriented self starter, with high attention to detail, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You will be comfortable in technical pre-sales discussions with client marketing and commercial teams and with client IT, digital and architect teams
- You will be comfortable presenting and articulating solutions to a client’s technical and non-technical audience
- Equally, you will be comfortable in technical discussions with clients, against a less defined agenda, to explore new potential points of integration and collaboration
- You will be renowned for being personable, reliable, methodical, accurate and professional, as well as creative in your development of new solutions and tackling problems
- You will have knowledge of SQL, Database management, Advance Excel, and overall high-level of confidence, competence, and ability to comprehend and put into practice previously unfamiliar elements of tech operations
- You will be comfortable working to tight deadlines and be able to prioritise effectively
- Previous experience of performing the role within an affiliate network desirable