If you’re passionate about beauty, this is the role for you. As one of our Beauty Advisors, you’ll help to position and sell all of our beauty products, including our fantastic boutique brand. You’ll have a passion for beauty and the desire to provide exceptional service to all of our customers.
The great news is you don’t need to bring any previous experience – we’ll provide everything you need to wow our customers with fantastic products and service. With our industry-leading training, you’ll understand the latest trends in beauty, using your expertise to engage with our customers and to provide passionate and impartial advice.
We’ve thought of everything to help you do the best job you can – including planning which products go where in store – so you’ll always know exactly how to make the most of our stock and displays. You’ll be the person who shows our customers that Sainsbury's is the place to go for lifestyle products. Whilst our Beauty Advisor will spend the majority of their time working within Beauty, we’ll ensure you are trained and supported to work within our General Merchandise & Clothing team to deliver a seamless customer experience.
Sainsbury's will only recruit individuals who have passed the school leaver’s age. To find out the school leavers age for your country please visit: https://www.gov.uk/know-when-you-can-leave-school
Alongside a market leading rate of pay, we also offer a great range of benefits for all our colleagues:
- Discount card – provided after 4 weeks and gives you and a second user 10% on most items in Sainsbury’s, Argos and Habitat. Throughout the year we regularly increase discount at Sainsbury’s and Argos to 15% as an additional benefit.
- Free food and hot drinks provided for Colleagues in all our stores.
- Generous holiday entitlement - based on the hours you work.
- Family leave – generous maternity and paternity leave.
- Pension – Sainsbury’s will match between 4-7% of your pension contributions.
- Sainsbury’s share schemes – allowing you to save directly from your pay to buy Sainsbury’s shares at discounted prices and the option to buy shares each time you are paid to build up an investment.
- Wellbeing support – including free access to our Employee Assistance Programme which is a confidential service providing emotional support, practical information and guidance on a wide range of topics, such as legal information, financial information and short-term counselling.
- Colleague networks – a range of internal networks that create an environment where every single colleague can be themselves and fulfil their potential.
- Cycle to work scheme – hire a bike and accessories, saving on tax and national insurance.
- Shopping discounts – special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more.