To provide effective and efficient support to the trading team by ensuring that administrative tasks are undertaken accurately and to company time scales to drive sales performance and gross profit on sales in the business unit.
• To Maintain category SKU data integrity in line with company targets.
• To support new product development through to the launch at store.
• Liaise closely with the buyers / suppliers and other departments to ensure that new products are accurately set up in corporate systems and delivered into stores according to agreed timescales.
• To ensure that Promotional and Pricing administration is completed efficiently and effectively on behalf of the trading team.
• To ensure all Point Of Sale is raised efficiently prior to sign off by the buyer.
• To monitor and measure Ad Hoc corporate initiatives.
• To provide data using system tools to aid with financial decision-making E.g. for supplier review meetings and buying trips.
• To ensure all Financial Deals are raised correctly and accurately tracked to aid in the categories financial forecasting.
• To maintain accurate supplier billing through administration of the CARES / CIS system.
• To liaise with buyers / suppliers and accounts to ensure all supplier invoice and cost queries are dealt with efficiently to help safeguard Sainsbury's reputation and integrity.
• To provide great customer service to store colleagues through speedy and accurate issue resolution.
• To carry out the accurate filing and maintenance of all required records in line with company procedures and legal guidelines, on behalf of the category.
• To liaise cross functionally with colleagues, JS departments, stores, suppliers etc. to ensure we build mutually profitable relationships and operate as one company with one agenda.
• To undertake additional and Ad Hoc administrative tasks regularly and efficiently as required.
• Where applicable, to support & develop new employees and graduates in the use of IT systems.
• Essential Capabilities
• Computer literate
• Systems knowledge especially Excel & MS Office
• Analytical & Numerical skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of business principles and core values
• Effective communicator & net worker
• Excellent admin and organisational ability