Client Executive: Nectar Loyalty
At Nectar, we’re busy building the best loyalty programme we can and getting to know our customers better than anyone else. With over 20 million Nectar users and over 5 billion Nectar points shared, we’re the market leader in delivering superior data analytics.
Although we’re a front runner, you won’t find the typical stuffy corporate culture here. We pride ourselves on encouraging innovation, autonomy and future thinking. All the things that ensure we continue to be ahead of the curve in a competitive environment.
Based on The Strand, we’ve ensured that our team are in the thick of it. In our hub you’ll find a fast paced, exciting, game-changing environment, basically all the great things you would expect to find in a start-up agency, but with the richest commercial data on the market at your fingertips.
If you’re looking for an energetic environment where your talent can grow, we are actively recruiting for a Client Executive to join our Nectar family.
- Support the team in delivering and executing flawless campaigns across the Sainsbury’s media channels
- Create and deliver evaluations of campaigns for our client base
- Use i2c’s data assets to generate proactive insights and category knowledge for the team and clients
- Create and develop i2c external comms e.g. Newsletters, Channel deadlines etc.
- Assist with Self-Serve renewals and contracts, ensuring the correct information is captured in a timely manner.
- Improve our financial admin by ensuring new clients and respective contracts are set-up on internal systems.
- Work with the team and finance to help bring-in aged debt from relevant clients.
- Support the team in ensuring all campaign opportunities are updated in our financial systems
- Support the team in developing quick turnaround proposals for clients
- Develop and improve team’s sales tools e.g Creds Decks, new propositions etc.
- Collate relevant market, industry and client information to communicate to the wider team.
- Carry out store visits to keep abreast of activity within Sainsbury’s and competitors.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- High competence in Microsoft Office, namely Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- The ability to understand business needs.
- Knowledge of working with data is important.
- To be quality conscious.
- To have an excellent eye for detail.
- Excellent numerical and grammatical skills.
- Be highly organised
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be self-motivated & a high energy team player
- To be patient and adaptable
- Proactive problem solving capabilities
- Dedication to going the extra mile