Job Description12 Month Fixed term Contract
This role is key to the growth of the Digital business area as it is essential to the delivery of the campaigns that directly drives revenue.
The role leads a key function as part of an established Digital team providing Digital Media services to loyalty and FMCG clients delivering campaigns across the OpenWeb with Google, Social channels through Facebook and Instagram, this has recently been expanded to include targeted TV with Sky. The team has had great success, winning a Drum Digital Trading Award for best use of data and working with the IAB on proving the ROI of Display Media.
What you need to do
• Campaign - Execution: To create, manage and run the campaigns of our clients using our purpose built platform, the RTD (channels include DV360, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, PMPs, Sky AdSmart). This includes buying strategy, reporting and optimization to ensure our clients are happy with their campaign results.
• Campaign - Process: Manage delivery against an agreed process (minimal direct client contact), making recommendations for continuous improvement and automation for the RTD, using learnings to think up new concepts to trial.
• Campaign - Effectiveness: Ensure focus on results at all times – across multiple digital metrics (inventory, creative, bid strategy) to enhance campaign optimisation strategy. Use of advanced audience targeting strategies and creative testing matrices to deliver optimised campaigns.
• Budget - Revenue: Own responsibility for our pipeline of campaigns and reporting of capacity to Digital Trading Manager to ensure consistent, quality delivery.
• Budget - Finance: Own responsibility for our financial trackers, check PO/invoices are current and correctly recognised on our financial software (BASE).
• Relationships: Provide a best in class service experience for our internal Client Services team & Commercial Director – build effective relationships assisting them with campaign proposals, recommendations and opportunities to take to their clients.
• Support: Support the Digital Trading Manager and Commercial Director with entries and proposals for externally facing awards and case studies. Further, support the team to resolve issues as they arise, both internally and externally.
• Go above and beyond the day to day to have a wider impact across the whole business, showing consistency across all communications and campaigns to ensure the DD&A team are seen as a credible service across the group.
What you need to know and show
• Proven experience in Digital Media; a strong agency (or client direct if an in-house buyer) grounding and commercial skills are essential
• Solid implementation ability with at least one of the major trading platforms (DV360, The Trade Desk, AppNexus etc.) is crucial
• Social media buying experience is desirable
• Comprehensive knowledge of the Digital Media industry including Media buying and Evaluations (programmatic and direct buying, DMPs and media evaluation).
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and influencing skills, together with independence of thought and the ability to work independently.
• Understanding of, or experience of working with, FMCG and Retail clients would be advantageous.
• Enthusiastic about developing your career and being hands-on in establishing a new and exciting part of the business.
• Experience of internal management of multiple internal stakeholders.
• Access to our Nectar360 training programme, Navigator & the Our Sainsburys Learning Hub.
• Opportunity for internal mentorship and coaching.
• Access to personal development tools e.g. Bitesize talks, online self-development tools
• IAB training courses and seminars.
• Regular inspirational speakers hosted at our Holborn SSC.