Nectar360 is a fully integrated loyalty, insights and media services agency. We own and operate Nectar, the UKs largest loyalty programme, helping some of the UKs biggest brands to build impactful relationships with their customers.
We manage Sainsbury’s shopper marketing services, utilising our insights and media expertise to connect the Sainsbury’s businesses, FMCG brands and their customers. To understand and influence 19 million customers, we use our rich transactional and lifestyle data.
Using our unmatched Nectar data-set and encompassing media portfolio we create impactful and relevant customer experiences – connecting our brand partners to their customers.
Nectar360 /Client Services
Holborn (London) & Home
What is it about?
Are you passionate about customer loyalty? Do you enjoy developing long term client relationships? Are you keen to grow your career with London’s leading loyalty marketing firm? Do you enjoy working directly with clients to solve real business challenges?
Based in the heart of Central London, Holborn, Nectar is the UK’s largest loyalty programme, with 19m members across the country. We’re recruiting an ambitious Partner Executive to work with a Partner(s) on delivering their marketing initiatives and campaigns.
What you’ll be doing?
As part of the Nectar coalition, we have affiliate partnerships with over 300 retailers online. Our goal is to give our collectors more ways to collect points online with brands they love, whilst driving profitable sales to our partners in return for a commission. You’ll be working with a combination of affiliate networks and some direct relationships with global brands to secure good value offers for our collectors.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships with the Partner organisation
- Develop good understanding of Partner business and how Nectar campaigns can support it
- Campaign Management of a range of channels including Nectar app, nectar.com and email
- Working effectively with internal and external teams to deliver targeted campaigns on time and to budget
- Analysing campaign performance and communicating the value of Nectar channels to Sponsors
- Responsibility for revenue generation for Nectar bonus campaigns
- Represent the Partners with internal departments: marketing, call centre and operations
- Manage online campaigns via Nectar channels
- Assist the Partnership team with day-to-day management of accounts
- Competitor and loyalty market monitoring
- General administration on the account
What we would like you to have:
- Some experience of working in a marketing role or an avid interest in partner/ client relationships or marketing
- Affiliate marketing knowledge is not required but desirable
- Confidence in dealing with clients
- Ability to multi-task
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- ‘Can do’ attitude - able to use initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite; strong Excel knowledge is advantageous
- Web experience is desirable
When you join the Nectar team you’ll need to be ready for some varied and challenging work, and to be part of a business where nothing stays the same for long. You’ll work alongside brilliant people who will inspire, support and challenge you to push boundaries both for you and the business.
You’ll develop through stretching goals, targeted development and exposure to interesting work and people. Working for Nectar, you will be proud to be part of one of the UK’s best known brands, and to be working with our Partners who are themselves, leading consumer and business brands.
We believe people are at their best and their happiest when they are using their strengths. We will work with you to work out what those strengths are and how best to use them to achieve what you need to, and more, and to go on to do great things within Nectar, and beyond.
We offer a competitive salary, bonus scheme and pension along with a host of other benefits to make working at Nectar enjoyable as possible.
In addition to the all-important competitive salary, pension & bonus offering, we totally get that life outside work is important to us all. So, we want to shout out some of our other great benefits…
- We offer flexible working to help you achieve a good work/life balance.
- Opportunity to buy extra holidays is on the table.
- Discounts on your weekly shop, buying a laptop or sofa? We’ve got it covered through your Sainsbury’s, Argos and Habitat store discount card.
Work-life balance is important to us, so we offer our colleagues as much flexibility as possible in line with the needs of their role. We trust them to decide how, where and when they work, combining remote and collaborative working with a flexible approach to hours, giving them plenty of time and space for life outside of work whilst delivering against our business goals.