Flexible hybrid working from home with a base at one of our Store Support Centres:
This role is a mid to senior level position.
The question is…. why would a professional like yourself want to work for a 150-year-old retail business?
Because we are on a journey. Changing the way we operate. Learning to think nimbly. Giving our teams the time and freedom they need to push boundaries.
We’re an inclusive retailer with an incredible heritage, with a set of values we live and breathe every day. We’re a multi-channel, multi-brand business serving millions of customers a day, with the UK’s largest loyalty scheme and an ever-evolving set of digital platforms.
As part of our Supply Chain Transformation team, you’ll be working in one of the most dynamic areas of Sainsburys, supporting in becoming a market leading, innovative retailer who delivers exceptional solutions for our customers and colleagues. Supply Chain Transformation is one of the most ambitious change programmes Sainsbury’s will ever deliver and you will be an integral part of planning and delivering the change to the business.
The Senior Change Manager will be critical in effectively landing a variety of initiatives that integrate, automate, and optimise processes and systems across the Supply Chain & Logistics Division driving efficiency and a world class customer experience to support our ambitious targets.
You will work in a matrix environment reporting to the Head of Business Change and alongside a multi-disciplinary team including Change Managers, Project Managers, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Learning & Development, and a broad spectrum of other functions including but not limited to Sainsbury’s Tech and our Commercial teams.
You must have the ability to work autonomously, and the ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders at all levels, have excellent facilitation skills, a passion for and demonstrable experience in Change Management methods and practices and a strong attention to detail with proven skills in prioritisation and organisational skills.
What you Need to Know & Show
- 4+ years of experience in specific Change Management roles
- Track record of successfully delivering large scale change initiatives of significant complexity with multiple stakeholders and broad impact across a multiyear programme
- Expert knowledge of Change management theories (e.g. ADKAR/Prosci, Kotter, Lewin etc)
- Programme Management and Lean methodologies.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering end to end change plans from inception through to user adoption.
- Ability to innovate and implement change, combining strategic and analytical perspectives with a pragmatic approach ultimately coming up with the most successful way of delivering the change to the business and our colleagues.
- Strong inter-personal and influencing skills, communicating with colleagues in an engaging and inspiring way at all levels, showcasing your experience and insight as a subject matter expert.
- Ability to prepare/deliver succinct and engaging presentations, as well as robust business cases.
- Ability to lead others through ambiguity and uncertainty.
Work-life balance is important to us, so we offer our colleagues as much flexibility as possible in line with the needs of their role. We trust them to decide how, where and when they work, combining remote and collaborative working with a flexible approach to hours, giving them plenty of time and space for life outside of work whilst delivering against our business goals.
As well as a great work-life balance, lots of on-the-job training and endless opportunities, click here for more detail on our benefits: https://sainsburys.jobs/working-for-us/benefits/